Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekly Fortunes January 18th - 24th




CAPRICORN
"... and all my armor's fallin down at a pile at my feet.." - Fiona Apple
Some of your defenses will fall away this week making you feel naked, but that is a good thing. Many of these defenses you wear to cover your insecurities. Get the confidence to be comfortable in your birthday suit.

AQUARIUS
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us have our eyes on the stars" - Oscar Wilde
Keep your head up this week Aquarius. With your eyes on the sky you might trip over some cracks in the sidewalk but it won't matter when you get where you are going!

PISCES
"I want to be in that number baby when the saints go marchin in.." - Louis Armstrong
Do the right thing this week. Rise above petty squabbles and put you energy into gettin in that number you crave so much.

ARIES
"If you sleep with dogs you will wake up with fleas." - Benjamin Franklin
Stay away from shady schemes and shay people this week - and certainly keep them out of your bed.

TAURUS
"... and the painted ponies go up and down.. we're captive on the carousel of time" - Joni Mitchel
The cyclical nature of life is a blessing. Pick your pony. Enjoy the ride this week.

GEMINI
"Every morning I wake up and ask myself should I live another day or blast myself?" - Tupac
Grab your life by the balls this week Gemini. Every day involves choices. Choose to live your life to the fullest.

CANCER
"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind." - Shakespeare
They say you should never look a gift horse in the mouth, but this week you should look gift horses in the mouth, in the booty, in the eye and everywhere else because the reality is someone might have ulterior motives for giving you gifts. They won't admit this to you or even to themselves but you have to realize that many people will lord things they give you over you.

LEO
"My girl my girl don't lie to me, tell me where did you sleep last night?" - Kurt Cobain
Don't get involved with someone who is already involved with someone else. And if you are the one two timin... stop.

VIRGO
"Be kind to me or treat me mean, I'll make the most of it I'm an extraordinary machine." - Fiona Apple
Don't let circumstances intimidate you this week. You are scrappy and as long as you don't do anything stupid or shady you will prevail.

LIBRA
"I once loved a woman a child I am told don't think twice it's alright." - Bob Dylan
Don't give past disappointment a second thought this week.

SCORPIO
"Go dj, that's my dj!" - Lil Wayne
Create a soundtrack for this moment in your life. Make a mix tape or cd for winter 2010. In 10 years you can remember when...

SAGITTARIUS
"Hell is other people." - Jean Paul Sartre
Keep to yourself this week. If you enjoy spending time with yourself, others will love spending time with you too. Chances are they already do but make them miss you.