Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekly Fortunes


Note: The shortest month is ending and we found ourselves in the Year of the Tiger. I decided to give everyone a quote from a Beatles song this month. I'm not even the biggest Beatles fan but their lyrics have a certain quality that fits with the whisper of the stars this week. Regular fortunes will return next week.

CAPRICORN
song: ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
"Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,
They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe.
Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting through my opened mind,
Possessing and caressing me. "

AQUARIUS
song: MATCHBOX
"Well, if you don't want my peaches
honey please don't shake my tree
If you don't want any of those peaches
honey, please don't mess around my tree ."

PISCES
song: DO YOU WANT TO KNOW A SECRET?
"You'll never know how much I really love you,
You'll never know how much I really care,
Listen, do you want to know a secret,
Do you promise not to tell, Whoa . . . . .
Closer let me whisper in your ear,
Say the words you long to hear,
I'm in love with you, oo . . . . . "

ARIES
song: RAIN
"I can show you that when it starts to rain,
Everything's the same,
I can show you, I can show you.
Rain, I don't mind,
Shine, the weather's fine.
Can you hear me that when it rains and shines,
It's just a state of mind,
Can you hear me, can you hear me?"

TAURUS
song: THREE COOL CATS
"Three cool chicks
are walking down the street
swinging their hips,
splitting up a bag of potatoe chips
I think cool cats really did flip.
Three cool chicks
Three cool chicks."

GEMINI
song: LUCILLE
"Well I woke up this morning,
Lucille was not inside.
I asked her friends about her,
but all their lips were tight.
Lucille,
please come back where you belong."

CANCER
song: IN SPITE OF ALL THE DANGER
"In spite of all the danger,
in spite of all that may be
I'll do anything for you,
anything you want me to,
if you'll be true to me. "

LEO
song: GETTING BETTER
"I've got to admit it's getting better
It's a little better all the time
I have to admit it's getting better
It's getting better since you've been mine. "

VIRGO
song: ALL THINGS MUST PASS
"All things must pass
none of life's strings can last.
So I must be on my way
and face another day."

LIBRA
song: LITTLE QUEENIE
"Meanwhile I was thinking
She's in the mood, no need to break it
I got a chance, I ought to take it
If she'll dance, we can make it
Come on Queenie, let's shake it
Go go go little Queenie
Go go go little Queenie
I said: go go go little Queenie"

SCORPIO
song: LADY MADONNA
"Friday night arrives without a suitcase
Sunday morning creeping like nun
Monday's child has learned to tie his bootlace.
See how they'll run. "

SAGITTARIUS
song: PIGGIESHave you seen the little piggies crawling in the dirt?
"And for all the little piggies life is getting worse,
Always having dirt to play around in.
Have you seen the bigger piggies in their starched white shirts?
You will find the bigger piggies stirring up the dirt,
Always have clean shirts to play around in. "