Thursday, March 11, 2010

Weekend Tarot


I'm doing the weekend tarot early this week. I usually do it on Friday but I'm not sure I'll have time this Friday. Happy Birthday Jack Kerouac! Jack's birthday is March 12th. He is a fellow Pisces and I have always considered him a kindred soul. Maybe this spring we should each consider rereading our favorite Kerouac books. Here are three of my favorite Kerouac quotes:
“I hope it is true that a man can die and yet not only live in others but give them life, and not only life, but that great consciousness of life.”
“My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them.”
“Maybe that's what life is...a wink of the eye and winking stars.”

CAPRICORN
FOUR OF WANDS
Achievements will be yours. You will put down roots and enjoy the company of family and friends.

AQUARIUS
THE HERMIT
Take time for private reflection this weekend.

PISCES
FOUR OF PENTACLES
You will reach financial security after a time of insecurity. Be grateful for all you have achieved so far. You will also have better health.

ARIES
ACE OF CUPS
Femininity. Pregnancy (literal or metaphorical). Falling in love. Creativity blooming.

TAURUS
THE DEVIL
Enslaved to a situation? Change your perspective. Take a leap of faith and set yourself free.

GEMINI
TEN OF SWORDS
The end of an era. Change is inevitable. Closure. A door closes and another opens.

CANCER
TWO OF PENTACLES
Harmony. Positive business activity. Positive love partnerships but possibly chaotic.

LEO
NINE OF PENTACLES
Your finances are good and free time is your reward. You feel at peace with yourself and others.

VIRGO
THE HIEROPHANT
Learn from the masters. The truth will set you free. Take comfort: the universe has your back!

LIBRA
TEN OF WANDS
You are doing to much and it is burdening you to the point of collapse. Let something go.

SCORPIO
KNIGHT OF PENTACLES
Steady and focused you will attain your goals.

SAGITTARIUS
THREE OF CUPS
A partnership blooms and love grows. Healing and renewal. Celebrate!